Below I've listed the five "teaser" heds for news stories on the Yahoo mail home page at no particular point in the day yesterday..
You're challenge today is to name which srory doesn't belong with the rest, and why, (in 250 words or less).
1) NC searchers find body of missing 5-year-old girl (AP)So which one is NOT LIKE all the others? Why?
2) 12 Afghans killed in attack on meeting with French (AP)
3) AP Poll: Americans fret over health overhaul costs (AP)
4) New advice: Skip mammograms in 40s, start at 50 (AP)
5) Millions will have to repay part of tax credit (AP)
Extra credit: Follow the links. Discuss why the order in which the stories were presented could be significant, and what its significance could be? Lose points for banal, pedestrian mention of "If it bleeds, it leads.")