Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The New "Nigerians"

WOW!!!!

At LAST! My big chance for untold wealth, free!

Imagine my delight and surprise when I received this in my E-Mail today, under the rubric: CAN I TRUST YOU!‏

From: SGT.SCOTT WHITTINGTON (swhittington106@aol.com)
Hello friend,

My name is Scott Whittington, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military with the 1st Armored Division in Iraq , as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.We managed to move part of funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in 2003.

The total amount is US$12 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills,this money has been kept somewhere outside Baghdad for some time but with the proposed troop in increase by president Barrack Obama, to end the suicide bombing and make peace with Iraq militant and terrorist ,we are afraid that the money may be discovered hence we want to move this money to you for safekeeping pending the completion of our assignment here.

READ THIS WEBSITE VERY WELL AND GET BACK TO ME.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

We are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings attached, Iraq is a war zone, we plan on using diplomatic means to ship the money out as military cargo to your home, under diplomatic immunity cover.

I am contacting you in confidence, all arrangement for the successful delivery has been put in place, all we need from you is to receive the cargo from the diplomat, If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest.

Alternative Email Address: swhittington101@aol.com
Regards ,

Sgt. Scott Whittington
This has gotta be legit, right? I mean it's an American soldier, not some skeevy African widow. Anybody else want in on this? I can be generous...

3 comments:

A World Quite Mad said...

ROFLMAO. The scammers get more creative every day.

Anonymous said...

After all the Billions of scams from Nigeria, are there still dumb folks with money to bite on such dreck?

It would be a pleasant surprise if the scenarios were plausible . . .

Anonymous said...

As long as there are people ...we will never run out of suckers...