Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For The Sake Of The Country's Morale, aWol Is Making A Model Sacrifice

Today, in his friendly little chat with Politico bloggers and Yahoo News, for the first time, the Chimperor revealed a deeply felt, personal way in which he has tried to acknowledge the sacrifice of soldiers and their families: He has given up





wait for it!






golf.

“I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” he said. “I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.”

The man's a saint, I tell you, a fuuking SAINT. An' I'll throttle the first man what sayus differ'nt. We ALL know how much the Boy loves the golf: "Watch me hit this drive!" And to give up that source of comfort and consolation so as not to make a bad impression on the bereaved families? Why, it's down-right fuukin' SAINTLY! I mean, ain't he giving up the best part of the season? When I read about it, I was nearly moved to fuukin' TEARS! I damn near fuukin' WEPT!

There's that fuukin' NOBILTIY! God, what a man....

No comments: